Binance Coin (BNB) is now supported on Muna
The Muna team is happy to announce that we’ve listed the Binance Coin (BNB, BEP20) on Muna. Binance Smart Chain has become the latest supported blockchain on Muna.
Binance Smart Chain (BSC) is an already known and adopted blockchain platform that supports various use cases, including dApps and smart contracts tools for developers. BSC native token is BNB, a utility token on the blockchain platform. BNB token has a huge potential to grow over time and provides users with huge community, numerous resources and wide range of projects.
At the time of writing, BNB ranks #4 at $483.26 on CoinMarketCap.
What you can do now
- Store your BNB coins in a simple and safe crypto wallet
- Send and receive Binance Coin (BNB) to anyone via crypto address or Muna username
- Deposit and withdraw BNB to supported exchanges and wallets with lightening speed and cheapest fee
Why we added BNB
- Cheap network fee and fast transaction confirmation time
- African community support
- Quality developer resources
- High adoption and acceptance across blockchain space
- BNB saving plans
- Support for more BEP20 assets
- BEP20 market
Muna main goal is to deliver our users especially Africans access to potential coins in the crypto market. We provide our users with simple and safe crypto savings app.
Disclaimer: All Muna articles and posts are not a financial advice. Trade responsibly.